Lakeland Women's Health Physiotherapy are dedicated Pelvic Physiotherapists and Women's Health specialists. We offer treatment for a variety of different conditions affecting the female body. At Lakeland Women's Health Physiotherapy we are committed to assessing and treating women’s health in an open, friendly, professional and supportive environment. Appointments can be carried out in a variety of settings including in the comfort of your own home, in one of our two clinic spaces, Wigton and Penrith, or where appropriate virtually. Lakeland Women's Health Physiotherapy covers the North Cumbria area, Penrith to Cockermouth and Wigton to Glenridding, but please contact us to confirm your area is covered or if we can offer you a virtual appointment. We will firstly carry out an initial assessment, taking a detailed history of your medical concerns and treatment goals and we will use this information to create a bespoke action plan tailored to your specific needs. Treatment may include a combination of different Physiotherapy techniques, personalised management plans and other treatments such as acupuncture where appropriate.
All treatment is individual and holistic with the aim to get you on your way to better health.
Who Are We //
CONDITIONS WE TREAT //
· Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
· Bladder Conditions; Incontinence, Over Active Bladder.
· Bowel Conditions; Constipation, Incontinence.
· Pelvic Pain
· Sexual Dysfunction; Vaginismus
· Pregnancy; Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain, Joint pain, Birth preparation.
· Post Natal; Diastasis Recti Abdominus, Pelvic floor rehabilitation, Scar care, joint pain.
· Breast Health; Post operative, postural, support.
· Vulval Conditions; Lichens Sclerosis, PND, Vulvodynia.
TREATMENTS OFFERED //
· Pelvic Floor Muscle Training
· Manual Therapy
· Exercise Therapy
· Relaxation techniques
We offer domiciliary (at home), clinic and virtual appointments.
- Initial Assessment Domiciliary (up to 1 hr 30 mins) £79
- Initial Assessment Clinic (up to 1 hr 20 mins) £75
- Follow Up Appointment Domiciliary (up to 1 hr) £69
- Follow Up Appointment Clinic (up to 1 hr) £65
- Virtual Appointment (up to 1 hr) £45
* Any out of area face to face appointments will be charged at different rates which will be discussed and agreed prior to the appointment
** Any corporate or workshops booked will be charged at different rates which will be discussed and agreed prior to the event.
*** Any Case Managed Clients will be charged at Case Management Rates which will be advised on referral.